Thursday, November 15, 2012

Influenster Vox Box My Review

I recently got a  Vox Box it included the following a Goody spin pin, Kinky moves hair cream, Kiss Ever Pro Lash starter kit, NYC Individual Eyes compact, Bath and Body Works mini candle, Vitabath fragrance mist and Eboost. The point of getting all of these great products is to try them out and share with people what I think about each product!

I will start off with the Goody Spin Pin. I am a ponytail girl, I am not that much into doing my hair. I will say that it makes your hair super cute in an updo. It stayed in well. I would say it is a good item to have! The Kinky hair cream smells super good and does a nice job. The Kiss lashes are so super sexy. They make a dramatic look!! I paired the lashes with the NYC eye shadow and wow did my eyes stand out! The mini candle smell super yummy!!! Bath and Body Works always has such great items!!! Vitabath fragrance was a light smell that was not overwhelming. It is just the perfect amount for me. I have not tried the Eboost but I will soon. All in All it was a great mixture of product that I have never tried before. I would recommend any of these product for you to try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment